(Hong Kong, Shanghai, 16 April 2021) Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. (hereafter “Ping An” or the “Group”, HKEX: 2318; SSE: 601318) and the Imperial College Business School are bringing together experts from the industry and academia on “Integration of ESG and Climate Risks in Investment Management“ on 22 April at 7am – 9:30am GMT / 3pm – 5:30pm Hong Kong. The event is jointly hosted by Ping An Technology, the core technology arm of Ping An and Imperial College Business School, Brevan Howard Centre for Financial Analysis, with Responsible Investor as the conference media partner.
The conference will offer global perspectives from asset owners, asset managers, exchanges, and financial data companies on the latest developments in ESG investing and corporate disclosures. Renowned speakers include:
- Franklin Allen, Brevan Howard Centre for Financial Analysis
- Vanessa Barnett, FactSet
- Enrico Biffis, Imperial College Business School
- Herry Cho, Singapore Exchange
- Christine Chow, IHS Markit
- Helena Fung, FTSE Russell
- Alyssa Gilbert, The Grantham Institute for Climate Change
- Grace Hui, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- Sohee Park, Ping An Technology
- Lisa Renelieau, AXA Investment Management
- Iann Simm, Impax Asset Management
- Tan Bin Ru, OneConnect
- Chex Yu, Ping An Technology
The conference discussions will cover challenges in corporate ESG disclosures, ESG applications in investment decisions and regulatory compliance and tools to integrate ESG into investment decisions.
For registration, please click here.
For more information, please click here.